WBMDFC Aikyashree state scholarship 2021 is the scholarship for the minority in the West Bengal state. The scholarship is fully funded for the minority students from the state budget. The main objective of this scholarship to provide equity to minority students. So that they can continue their education and become a valuable asset of the state. Here is a detailed guide about the WBMDFC Scholarship.
Table of Contents
Objectives of WBMDFC Scholarship
- The main objective is to improve the economic condition of minority students. So that they can pursue their education. In this way, they can become a valuable asset to the country.
- Students can continue their studies without any economic pressure without doing any extra job. In this, they have a full focus on their education.
- Scholarship can remove any concept of discrimination among minority students. It provides them greater equity.
Schemes of Aikyashree state Scholarship
There are different schemes of this scholarship
This type of scholarship is provided to those students that are excellent in their academics. Class 1 to 10 belongs to this category.
Post matric Scholarship
This type of scholarship is provided to those students that have a brilliant academic record. Class 11 to Ph.D. belong to this category.
Merit cums Means Scholarship.
This type of scholarship is provided to students who want to continue professional and technical courses.
In addition to that microfinance, education loan, minority women empowerment programs also fall under this category.
Dates to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship 2020-21
|Pre-matric scholarship last date||Coming soon|
|Post-matric scholarship last date||Coming soon|
|Merit Cums Mean Scholarship||Coming soon|
|Swami Vivekananda Merit Cums Mean||Coming soon|
|Talent support program||Coming soon|
Eligibility Criteria of WBMDFC Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria of this scholarship
- The application must have a domicile of state Bengal.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 2 lac volume.
- Students outside the West Bengal state will not be eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants must have secured 50 percent or more than in the final examinations.
- The student must be studying in the west Bengal education institution.
Thus, this is the eligibility criteria to apply the WBMFDC scholarship for all types of schemes. But it is different from scheme to scheme. In the case of the West Bengal business Term loan scheme, the eligibility criteria to apply is 98000 for rural areas and 120000 for urban areas. While in the case of post-matric and pre-matric students, the annual income should be within 2.5 lac to become eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for WBMDFC Aikyashree state scholarship
Here is the complete process to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship
- You need to go to the official website Check here.
- Then go to the student information section and fill all the details.
- They have to go to your required category in which you are applying.
- After that, fill all the information in the scheme eligibility section.
- Note down your user id and password.
- After that, fill the details in the essential information section.
- Then fill all the details in the academic section.
- You have to provide your personal bank account information.
- Before submitting, thoroughly review the application form to prevent any kind of mistakes.
- After submission, do not forget to take the print out.
Documents required for the WBMDFC Scholarship
You will need to submit the following type of documents
- A minority certificate is necessary to become eligible for the scholarship. Without this, you cannot apply for the scholarship.
- Full mark sheet of the passed examination.
- A recent photograph and bank copy with the account number.
- You will need to provide the family income certificate.
- Aadhaar card photocopy is required, and you also need to provide the domicile of the West Bengal.
With these details, you will be fully eligible to apply for the scholarship.
WBMDFC Scholarship funds
The government gives different types of scholarship funds to different categories. These amounts will be paid to the receipt with the help of bank transfer.
|I to 5th class||1100 INR||-|
|5th to 10th class||5500||11000 INR|
|11/12th class||10200 INR||11900 INR|
|11/12 technical courses||13500 INR||15200 INR|
|UG/PG||6600 INR||9600 INR|
|M.Phill||9300 INR||16500 INR|
|Merit Cum Mean||27500 INR||33000 INR|
What are the terms and conditions of Aikyashree state scholarship
Following are the terms and conditions of Aikyashree state scholarship
- The government will maintenance allowance to the day scholars and hostelites.
- Attendance regularity is the main criteria. If the student cannot come to an institution regularly, his scholarship will be in danger.
- Any false information will in the canceling of the scholarship. Any kind of discipline violation in the school will also result in the termination of the scholarship.
In the case of the renewal application, the student needs to secure 50 percent marks in the previous examination. In this way, the student will be eligible for the scholarship.
Following are the helpline numbers
6290875550 for technical desk
1800-120-2130 for the phone (toll-free)
Frequently asked questions
What is WBMDFC?
It stands for West Bengal minorities Development and Finance Corporation. It is a state corporation and is headed by the state of Bengal.
What is West Bengal Merit cum Means?
It is a scholarship that is given to pursue technical and professional courses. The government gives this scholarship to postgraduate and undergraduate students. Students studying in diplomas and technical courses are eligible for this scholarship.
What is the west Bengal talent support stipend?
The students with more than 50 percent marks are eligible for this. They are residents of Indian and West Bengal.
What is the West Bengal Term loan Scheme?
WBMDFC is providing a loan of 5 lacs to a person belonging to specific minority groups. Annual income for the rural areas should be within 98000, In the case of urban areas, the yearly income should be within 120000. Age criteria for eligibility are 18 to 50 years.
What is West Bengal Microfinance?
This scheme is mainly for self-help groups. Minority women apply for a loan under this scheme. 10-20 women group from the notified minorities can apply for this scheme. The government will provide 100000 per member to the self-help group person.
What is the west Bengal women empowerment program?
It is a program of providing small loans to minority women. This helps them in the generation of small businesses. The government will provide 15000 to each beneficiary.
What is West Bengal Education Loan?
It is a scheme in which 20 lac is given to minority students to study within the country In the same way, 30 lac is given to the minority students to study outside India. The students should belong to the minority and age between 16 to 32 years of age. Annual income should be within 98000 for rural areas and 120000 for urban areas.
How can we apply for the Aikyashree scholarship?
Our candidates from communities like Muslims, Christan can apply for this scholarship. So they can go to the official website and submit the application form.
To sum up, these Scholarships are necessary for the help of the students. The government of West Bengal provides this facility to the minority students. These scholarships are essential for the continuation of the education of helpful students. So this is a complete guide about the WMBFDC schlarship. If you Have any questions related to this scholarship, feel free to drop a comment. Our team is ready to help you.