UP scholarship status 2021 can be seen here in the link updated below and you can also see the status through the official website. We are going to provide you with a detailed guide about the UP scholarship 2021-22. In this detailed guide, we are going to tell you how you can check your scholarship status 2021-2022 through PFMS official website. We are also going to tell you about the eligibility criteria of scholarship and essential instructions related to this scholarship.
Up scholarship is a scholarship program by Uttar Pradesh to financially help the students and make them able to progress in their life. Uttar Pradesh scholarship is for post-matric and pre-matric candidates including ST (Scheduled tribe), SC (Scheduled Caste), OBC (other backward classes), minority groups, and general category candidates. The scholarship is for both fresh and renewal candidates. This is a mega project of the Uttar Pradesh government. The northern areas of India compromise about 2 lac schools and over 60 universities. This is a vast number of students that need financial help to proceed with their studies. You can visit the scholarship login here by clicking on the link.
In this article, we give you a detailed guide about how to win the Uttar Pradesh scholarship. The application process and the estimated time period and what is the important point you need to consider before applying for the scholarship. Applying for the scholarship without these points will make you ineligible for the scholarship, so we have solved this problem.
UP scholarship status 2021-22
Up scholarship, the new application form is coming soon. We are going to tell you about the steps to apply for any UP Scholarship and get your reward. The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched its online system. The online system is launched for the help of students. So that they can apply for the scholarship in these hard times of self-isolation. The student who is eligible for the scholarship can apply through this online system.
Which UP scholarships are you going to apply?
This is a very common question that needs serious attention. The Uttar Pradesh scholarship is provided by the social welfare department of the government of Uttar Pradesh. There are different types of scholarships available, including pre-matric scholarship, post-matric scholarship for ST, SC, GENERAL CATEGORY.
Post-matric scholarship other than minorities, another state is also for the taking. In order to help the minorities, the pre-matric, post-matric scholarship is also provided by the government of Uttar Pradesh. Separate pre-matric and post-matric scholarships for OBC (other backward class) students are also available for the taking. So the government has provided a scholarship for all the classes for 9th,10,11th,12, Dashmottar, UG, PG, and other fresh candidates.
UP Scholarship Schedule
Here is the latest news about UP Scholarship Schedule:
|Date for Up Pre-Matric Scholarship||Coming Soon|
|Date for Up Post-Matric Scholarship||Coming Soon|
|Date for the correction form of Pre-Matric Scholarship||Coming Soon|
|Date for the correction form Post-Matric Scholarship||Coming Soon|
|Disbursement of the Scholarship||Coming Soon|
UP Scholarship Login for Students
Here you will get the online form of UP Scholarship
|Types of Scholarship||Status|
|Scholarship Status For Pre-matric (Fresh Students)||Coming Soon|
|Scholarship Status For Post-matric (Fresh Students)||Coming Soon|
|Scholarship Status For Pre-matric (Renewal Students)||Coming Soon|
|Scholarship Status For Post-matric (Renewal Students)||Coming Soon|
|Scholarship Status for other than Intermediates (Fresh Students)||Coming Soon|
|Scholarship Status for other than Intermediates (Renewal Students)||Coming Soon|
Eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh scholarship
Whenever you are going to apply for any scholarship, there is an eligibility criterion you need to follow. If you do not follow these criteria, your application is rejected. You will not be able to get any financial reward. Here are the following points you need to follow for the scholarships :
- You must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- You should have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- In the case of Pre matric scholarship of ST, SC, and general category, the annual income of the family is no more than 1 lac. This condition is applicable for the students studying in the 9th,10th class.
- While in the case of a post-matric student, the annual income should not exceed more than 2 Lac for ST, the SC student. While not more than 2.5 lac for general category students. This condition is applicable for students studying in 11th and 12th classes.
- Furthermore, the annual income should not be more than 2.5 lac for general category students. These are the students of the 9th and 10th classes.
- While in the case of post-matric students (other than intermediate) the annual income should not be more than 2 lac for ST, the SC student.
- On the other hand, the annual income should not be more than 2.5 lac for general category students. These are the students studying in undergraduate and postgraduate programs, Ph.D., or higher-level programs of universities.
- In the case of post-matric other state scholarship, the annual income should not be more than 2 lac for ST, the SC students. Meanwhile, it should not be more than 2.5 lac for general category students. These are the students studying in eleven classes or above.
- In the case of pre-matric scholarship for minorities, the annual income should not be more than 1 lac from all the sources. These are the students of 9th and 10th classes.
- While in the case of post-matric scholarship for minorities studying in undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., or higher, the annual income should not be more than 2 lac to be eligible for the scholarship.
- While in case Post matric scholarship for minorities studying in intermediate, the annual income should not be more than 2 lac from all sources
- In the case of pre-matric scholarship for OBC, the annual income should not be more than 1 lac from all the sources.
- While in the case of the post-matric scholarship of other backward class students studying in the postgraduate and undergraduate program, the annual income should not be more than 2 lac.
- Furthermore, the annual income should not be more than 2 lac for OBC students studying in intermediate classes.
This is the detailed eligibility criteria of students of different categories. You need to follow the criteria; otherwise, your application will be rejected. If you show fake information and fulfill fake details in the application form, then strict action will be taken. Whether you are applying for the UP scholarship or any kind of scholarship, maintaining yourself true to the matter helps you a lot in long-term progress. Short-term and fake details will get you in trouble. So you have now all the details about the up scholarship eligibility criteria. Now we are going to tell you about the process.
Document required for UP scholarship
Following documents are required for the completion of the application form procedure:
- You need to provide the residential proof like Aadhaar card, ration card, driving license, and Pan card.
- You need to provide the passport size photograph for the further processing of the application.
- Caste certification if you want to apply for any specific scholarship.
- Income and domicile certificates are necessary.
- Marksheet of qualifying examination and bank passbook of the student is also required.
- The current registration number of the present board is also required.
- You also need to provide the application letter to complete the form details.
Applied candidates will need to regularly visit the official page to know about the UP SAKSHAM Scholarship scheme. Without these details, the application form is applicable for any further procedure, and your application will be rejected. Any fake information will not be accepted, and strict discipline should be taken, Students get information about the scholarship form through the internet and print media.
UP Scholarship Checking
The UP online scholarship system also provides you with the facility of tracking their application. Fresh candidates can track their application through their new user dashboard. The old candidates can also track their application status through their previous year dashboard. You just need to visit the official website home page and then go to the status tab. Enter your date of birth and registration number correctly. Then click search, the application status will be displayed. You can also take the print of the application form status. This is the exciting feature provided by the up government for the facility of students.
Checking Disbursement through PFMS portal
You can check your scholarship status through the Saksham portal. An important portal through which you can get information about the disbursement of your amount is PFMS (Public Finance Management system). This portal tells about the status of all schemes, which are state-sponsored and central sponsored. You need to follow the following steps
- First of all, go to the Public Finance Management System website for bank details
- Then click on “know your payment tab’. After that, you need to enter all the bank details. This includes your bank name, account number, and captcha code.
- After you fill all the details, then click on the search button. If you submitted your information correctly then you will get your bank payment status otherwise It will show no record.
- Here is the link to the PFMS website so you can check your bank payment directly
Up scholarship benefits
Up scholarship is one of the popular scholarships in India. A variable financial reward will be offered in up scholarship. These rewards are huge and can vary from category to category. However, these are the variable financial reward that you will need to pursue your study further for higher education. Any reward in any format will be key to your career, and it helps you in moving forward in life.
Blacklist Institution For up scholarship
- Here is the list of blacklist institutions for the up scholarship:
- Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management
- Excellence College of Professional Studies
- Meerut and Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology
If you are students of these institutions, you should not apply for the up scholarship. Your application will get rejected, so choose your education institution very carefully in life. It can shape your future.
Scholarship application fee
There is no application fee of up scholarship. The online application will be free of cost. As the main purpose of the scholarship is to empower the students and provide them with better facility through aid, so the government have no application fee for a scholarship.
Up Scholarship Complaint(Helpline Number)
The government has also established a helpline number for the facility of the student. You can contact them at the following customer care numbers
Here is the UP scholarship customer care phone No. – 0522-2209270, , 0522-22861990522-2288861
Here is Toll-free Number. –18001805229 (Minority Welfare) 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare),
These are the details of customer care no you can use to know any query about the scholarship.
Importance of scholarship
The scholarship is very important for the students to take further part in education. Some students belong to a poor family, and they cannot support their education. Thus, they are in need of scholarships. The government announces scholarships to facilitate those students. If scholarships are not provided, then students need to extra time job after their study, which makes it hectic for the students. So the students cannot concentrate on their studies. According to research, about two-thirds of the students are on loan after finishing their education. This is an important subject, and we need to discuss this matter in society. We need to help the needy ones. Scholarship giant is the platform to provide you with all the necessary information about the scholarships around the world. We are a team of professionals and will help you in every aspect of getting your desired scholarship.
Types of Scholarship
There are different types of scholarships available that students can avail. They need to be aware of the platform through which these scholarships can be provided. Prepare the relevant documents. So you will be ready to apply for the scholarship. There are two types of scholarship
- First is the scholarship that is given to an excellent student. Those students that have excellent grades and secure high positions in their class. They deserve to be provided with a scholarship for their hard work.
- The second type of scholarship is provided to first in the family. These students are eligible for the scholarship for the first in family scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fill up the scholarship form?
You can visit the official website and then go to the registration tab and click on the new registration. If you are applying again, then click on the renewal login. After that, fill the form detail and then submit the form. You can also take the print of your registration form and then submit it to your educational institution.
How to check my scholarship status in up?
You can check the UP scholarship by going to the official website, then go to status and check the important information. Here you can check your up scholarship status after filling the form.
How to do correction in the scholarship form?
You need to revise again and again after filling the form. You need to contact the complaint number mention above to proceed further. So be careful with your selection of words. First, analyze your data properly and then press the submit button. Queries for correction of the form will be opened in November and October for pre matric and post matric scholarship, so fill the form carefully in the first attempt.
How to fill the post-matric scholarship form?
Post matric scholarship form will be filled in the same way as any normal application form. First, you need to go to the student tab of the official website login. After that you need to log in as a fresh candidate and if you are applying again then as a renewal candidate. After that, select the relevant category which in your case is post-matric scholarship. Then submit all your required documents. This is how you can fill the post-matric scholarship form.
How many students apply for the up scholarship in 2019-2020?
According to research, the number of students that applied in 2019 in UP scholarship was11565520, and the student who finally submitted the form is 8957764. Educational forwarded the applications of 7798196 among those final students. This is one of the most renowned scholarships in the world.
What is the amount given in the scholarship?
UP government has no official statement about it. They do not have specified any amount related to the scholarship. Different financial assistance is provided based on different categories.
Where can we find the UP scholarship form pdf?
You can find the pdf of the UP scholarship form on their official website. You can go to the student and find the pdf.
What are the categories of up scholarship?
Up scholarship is divided into different schemes. It has categories like minorities, postgraduate, undergraduate, ST, SC, and OBC students. Every scheme has its own criteria you need to follow.
Who can apply for a UP scholarship?
Up scholarship is for any student within the Uttar Pradesh. You should have the UP state domicile and the relevant document to apply for the up scholarship.
How can we check the application status for up scholarship 2020?
You can check the status of the Uttar Pradesh scholarship by clicking on the above link and then going to the official website. Here you can check the status of your scholarship.
Where to find the registration number of Uttar Pradesh scholarship?
Once you are registered on the platform, you can find the status of your scholarship. It is advisable for the students to take the print of their information after applying. It will help the student in the submission of their result to the relevant authorities.
Can UP students apply for any Sarkari scholarship?
Yes UP students can apply for any Sarkari scholarship. They need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the program.
What is the application fee of the Uttar Pradesh scholarship?
The government has applied no fee for the Uttar Pradesh students. The scholarship application is free of cost. The main goal of the scholarship is to empower the students and to help them achieve their goals.
When will the Up scholarship 2021-22 will come?
The government of Uttar Pradesh generally announces the scholarship date in the month of July/August. You need to remain updated about the scholarship. You can do that by subscribing to our website. This can help you in getting the latest information about the scholarship. You can also get information about international scholarship here.
So this is all about the Up scholarship. We will inform you as soon as any new update about up scholarship comes. You can comment if you find any query about UP Scholarship. It will be highly acknowledged. We will send your queries to the concerned officials that will help you to solve the problems.