A range of graduate and research scholarships as an international student at TDTU will allow you to achieve excellence in your academic and research. Based on academic performance and research potential, bursaries are offered. For overseas graduate students, the following bursaries are available:
- Full Bursary: support 100% full fee + full charge for accommodation.
- Partial bursary: 50% tuition price and 50% accommodation charge.
- Research Bursary: according to TDTU publications.
Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarship 2021
Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) is a public university in Hanoi, Vietnam, and it is the country’s largest. This year’s THE University Impact Rankings place TDTU between 101 and 200 in the world’s best universities, and it is in the top 901 to 1000 universities in the globe (by ARWU, 2019). In addition to the spring semester and the fall semester, TDTU offers two graduate entrance opportunities each year. They aim to enroll and award a total of one hundred scholarships to overseas students wishing to pursue graduate programmes at TDTU during the academic year 2020-2021.
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D., Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Ton Duc Thang University
- Study in: Vietnam
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree. Deadline: May 30, 2021
Ton Duc Thang University offers Master’s and Ph.D. programmes, and candidates must obtain an admission offer from the university in order to be eligible for a scholarship. The main scholarship round is as follows:
- Each year, applications for the fall semester must be submitted no later than May 15th.
- Spring semester applications must be submitted no later than November 15 of each year.
When English is the medium of instruction for a master’s programme, the following credentials are required: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificates must be valid for two years from the date of your test up to the date of your application) or proof of a bachelor’s or master’s programme taught entirely in English.
When Vietnamese is the medium of instruction for a master’s programme, the following English certificates are required: TOEIC 500, TOEFL iBT 45, IELTS 4.5, PET/FCE 140 (English certificates must be valid for two years from the date of your test up to the date of your application) or proof of a bachelor’s or master’s programme taught in English.
- All countries around the globe are eligible to participate.
- Ensure that all of the essential paperwork for the application is in order.
How to apply?
Applicants applying for a scholarship should submit the online application together with support documents and either send them (as scanned documents) to [email protected] or submit them in person to:
School of Graduate Studies – SGS Ton Duc Thang University; 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam; Website: http://grad.tdtu.edu.vn/