Nabanna Scholarship is the program and initiative taken by the government of West Bengal to support needy students. Some students have a weak financial situation, and they cannot continue their studies without any financial support. This program is especially for those students. Students after 10th and 12th class are eligible for this program. Undergraduate students can also apply for this program. You can find your application form here and then submit your application offline. A scholarship of 10000 will be provided to the students on a yearly basis. The amount will differ on the basis of different courses.
The chief Minister will grant this scholarship to bright students. In this way, they can continue their studies. The sole purpose of this scholarship that students can focus on their studies. The students do not need to worry about their financial condition.
Nabanna Scholarship 2021-22
|Nabanna Scholarship||Provided by Government of Bengal|
|Application Form submission||Offline|
|Eligibility Programs||Matric, 12th clas, undergraduate, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Date to apply||No last date|
You can download the link of Nabanna scholarship by going to the official website. But wait, you need to read some criteria so that you can apply them properly. An improper application can result in ineligibility.
Eligibility Criteria For Nabanna Scholarship
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Scholarship
- The student must be a resident of West Bengal. The student passed out from the board of West Bengal and University aided by West Bengal.
- Students have a minimum score of 65 per cent in the 10th examination to become eligible for the exam.
- Students have a minimum score of 60 per cent for the undergraduate program.
- Only those students can apply who have a minimum score of 55 per cent in the undergraduate program.
- Annual income should be less than 60000.
- Students are not getting any other scholarships during the application process.
- Students should not be studying outside the West Bengal. Their application will not be accepted if they are studying outside West Bengal.
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship
Here are the details of the document required for Scholarship
- You need to provide a monthly family income letter. You will sign this letter with an executive officer in case of the municipality. A below rank will not be accepted
- A mark sheet of previously passed exams is necessary to become eligible for the scholarship.
- You need to provide photo-copies of rank card and allotment letter of the selection committee. This is necessary to become eligible for the scholarship.
- You need to provide the bank details including Branch Code, Branch Name and account number.
- Self-declaration of your institution of study with detail of year, any type of scholarship you are getting. You also need to sign this declaration by your head of the institution.
- You will need to provide Tuition and admission fee books with proper contact details.
Application Process of Nabanna Scholarship
There is no online process to apply for Nabanna scholarship. You need to download the application form the official websites. Then attach all the required documents to become eligible for the scholarship. After that, you need to submit the application by any tracking service. When your application is reached at the office, a receipt is provided. This is proof of your application. No specific date to apply for the CM relief fund Scholarship Scheme.
Contact details and Reward amount
You can contact at Nabanna Scholarship Helpline number -0332214555 and email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your application is reached at District Magistrate of the commissioner of police, your application will be reviewed. After reviewing the list of successful candidates will be provided on the official website. The government of West Bengal will give you 10000 INR annually. The selection process will take 3-4 months after submitting the application form.
Division of Chief Minister Relief Fund
The chief minister relief fund is divided into two schemes
- Medical Assistance
- Financial Assistance
Medical Assistance is for those students that require any health assistance. They are in some serious health condition and belong to a poor family. So they cannot pay expenses to treat their health condition. The government will provide full financial assistance to these people.
A full educational Assistance is provided to these students that have poor economic condition. These students want to continue their studies and want to do big things in life. The government will provide full financial assistance to these students.
Ask the Questions
How we can apply for this scholarship?
You can apply for this scholarship by going to the official website and download the application. After that, you need to fill the application form. You need to attach all the required documents. Then submit the application form with any tracking service. After that, you need to wait for 3 to 4 months for the complete selection process.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
Any students studying in West Bengal Institution can apply for this scholarship. You just need to become eligible for the criteria we have mentioned.
What is the date and reward amount of Scholarship?
The government will provide 10000 INR yearly to the selected students. There is no specific date to apply for this scholarship.
Can student studying in XI class is eligible for the application?
A student who have passed matric exams and 12th with the required marks are eligible for the application.
How many times a year government give this Scholarship?
There is no specific time for Nabanna Scholarship. You can apply for this scholarship throughout the year after passing exams.
What is the purpose of Nabanna Scholarship?
The sole purpose of Nabanna scholarship is to empower the students. So they do not need to worry about their financial situation. A scholarship can empower the student and allow them to continue their higher education. They will free be free of any kind of financial stress.
So this is all about Nabanna Scholarship. It is also called WBCMO scholarship. We have provided all the details how you can apply for this scholarship. What are the criteria and what documents you will need to become eligible for the scholarships? Persistence and hard work are necessary to win any scholarship. Setting goals and achieving them is the way to go. I hope you like our guide. Feel free to drop a comment, it will be highly acknoledged. If you want to read about the most famous scholarship in India, CHECK THIS