In keeping with APU’s long-term mission & vision, we consistently aim to provide affordable world-class education to Malaysians across a broad spectrum of student interests. We offer fee awards leading to rebates/discounts to deserving & talented school leavers of Malaysia’s Award-Winning University, as part of our continuous effort to provide better opportunities to pursue higher education.
Asia Pacific University (APU) Malaysian Students Scholarship 2021
In addition to being recognized for academic success, the APU Awards recognize outstanding leaders and athletes who have excelled at both a state and national level in sports. APU is committed to ensuring that the lives of these individuals will be brightened.
How to apply?
- Take your first steps while still in high school – Singapore Examination Council, Singapore Teacher Licensing Council, International Baccalaureate, AS, O, and A-Levels. Applicants are encouraged to submit their forecasts or trial results to the Scholarship program as soon as possible.
- Enrolling at APU is the first step in securing the Scholarships. Your academic results will also be taken into account. Applicants must be aged 18 or older, living in the country and working at least 15 hours a week.
- In order to apply for the Malaysian Scholarships and Merit Award, please fill out the application form online and get back to us.
- In order to find out more information and to complete your scholarship application, we recommend that you visit us. However, you may also apply online.
In the Malaysian Scholarship & Merit Awards 2021, the application deadline is Sunday, May 30, 2021.
Documents that should be submitted with the Application for Scholarships & Merit Awards are listed below:
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc) would be an added advantage
We will not be able to evaluate your application if you don’t complete the required information and/or do not submit the required documents.
Terms and Conditions
1.When applying for awards leading to fees rebates or discounts, you must pay the enrollment fees on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you wish to take advantage of the Fee Awards in the following year (if applicable), you must meet the minimum requirements for entry & maintain a CGPA of 3. Should the recipient fail to meet the academic requirement, the award will automatically be rescinded.
- Scholarships and Merit Awards Committee at APIIT and APU reserve the right to decide which awards will be given out to each student at its sole discretion.
- There are only a limited number of awards available for course/tuition fees. Besides registration fees and accommodation fees, all other fees & expenses, including partner university fees, deposits, student ID, resit fees, living expenses, and travel expenses shall be borne by the Award holder at their own cost and cost.
- No award can be transferred or exchanged for cash, either in part or in full.
- There must be actual results in the Award Academic Entry Requirements submitted with all the Award Applications.
- In order to determine the number of Awards to be granted on a programme-by-program basis, the University reserves the right.
- Those who receive awards must act in exemplary behavior and read, understand and comply with all of the rules, regulations and requirements as stated in the Rules & Regulations of the American Psychological Association and the American Institute of Information Technology.
9.The award holders are expected to attend all classes, lectures, tutorials, tutoring sessions and lessons according to the requirements of the program or course they are pursuing.
- As required by the course of study, all requirements pertaining to the completion of assignments, projects, and exams must be met.
- The APU/APIIT Awards are applicable to study at APU or APIIT campuses only in Malaysia. The Awards cannot be used for study at APU/APIIT’s overseas partners.