We recognized and assist excellent Malaysians in completing their post-secondary education at the best local universities i.e., public, private, and foreign university Malaysia campuses through the Gamuda Scholarship. Scholarships are available to students pursuing degrees in engineering, computer science, and information technology; environmental science and sustainability; agriculture; biodiversity management; occupational safety and health; quantity surveying; township and urban planning; property and real estate management; and architecture, among other fields of study.
Gamuda Scholarship 2021
- Malaysian IC holder, from 19 to 23 years old.
- 3As/CGPA minimum 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Good English command.
- Strong leadership through active participation in out-of-school activities, sports events and community service.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Ready to service the Gamuda Group for a certain duration after graduation.
- Other scholarship, loan or financial support non-recipient.
- Students who begin their first full-time programme after studying before the University are entitled to apply.
- Students who have completed their first graduate programme are eligible to apply.
- The co-interpretation cost, housing expenses, academic development programmes, and internship opportunities for the Gamuda Group of companies are the Gamuda Scholarship Award.
- Before applying, new applicants are asked to register their personal information.
- Subsequent logins will require the applicant’s email address as well as the password they have chosen.
- It is recommended that you use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to visit this page if possible.
- The scholarship application form is divided into nine (9) sections, and it will take you roughly one (1) hour to complete it all in total.
- The following documents must be submitted with the application as supporting documentation:
Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards are taken into consideration. Offer letter from the university or from a number of universities. The most recent academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree). The most recent income documents from the parent(s) (e.g. payslip, EA form, J form, pension slip). One of the elements of the application requires applicants to submit a minimum of 150 words in an essay format. It is not permitted to copy and paste.
- Incomplete essays can be saved at any time and completed later by logging in to their account on the application website.
- Applicant must complete all fields marked with an asterisk (*) and click “Save” in order to move on to the next section or to “Log Out.”
- To be able to submit your application, all necessary fields and attachments must be completed.
- Following the submission of the application, no more revisions can be made.
- All inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q2 What grade have you received in your SPM test in English and the latest in English?
A: I’ve got an A- for SPM. I’ve got a MUET rating and in it, I scored Band 5. In other tests, I don’t sit. (He then asked me why I wasn’t sitting for other tests such as TOEFL and IELTS. I replied that I concentrated on applying to the local institution and that a MUET Band 5 is good enough for my training need. He seems satisfied with the answer.)
Q: How much do you Know Gamuda Berhad?
A: Gamuda Berhad is involved in construction, infrastructure, and engineering. Gamuda Berhad has achieved MRT Klang, SMART and even MRT in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. My future career will be closely linked to Gamuda Berhad. (My planned response after researching on their official website. The interview went well until I said the last sentence. I wouldn’t say it again if given the chance!)