According to the name, the AICTE PG Award is a postgraduate scholarship given by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for students who have passed the GATE/GPAT examination. Founded with the goal of ensuring the development of technical education in India, the AICTE PG Stipend provides students studying for a master’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, or Pharmacy a monthly scholarship of INR 12,400 in addition to their tuition fees. Under the terms of the AICTE GATE Scholarship, scholarship recipients are required to participate in 8 to 10 hours of teaching and research work each week, as allotted by the Institute.
Aicte PG scholarship 2021
Applications for the AICTE PG Scholarship are accepted throughout the year, with the deadline varying from year to year. Although in most cases, this AICTE GATE scholarship is announced during the month of September, the deadline for applications is usually the last week of October. Applications for this scholarship must be submitted no later than December 15, 2020, in order to be considered for the school year 2020-21. Furthermore, the deadline for institutions to finish the process of student data verification is December 31, 2020, with the final date being December 31, 2020.
The AICTE GATE scholarship, which was established with the goal of encouraging higher studies in technical education, provides monthly financial aid for a period of two years to students who have qualified for the GATE or GPAT examinations. The candidates must ensure that they have an individual general savings account in a bank in their own name once they have been selected for this AICTE postgraduate scholarship. Now, please see below for further information on the GATE scholarship.
- In exchange for their satisfactory academic performance and adherence to the laws and regulations of the University/Institute, the selected candidates will get a scholarship of INR 12,400 per month for the duration of their studies.
- The scholarship is valid for 24 months or for the duration of the course, whichever is shorter, and it is not renewable under any circumstances. The scholarship is not transferable.
While applying for the AICTE GATE Scholarship, applicants are required to bring a few documents with them. The following are the documents that applicants need to provide. For the scholarship application form to be completed successfully, the candidates must provide scanned copies of the documents indicated below.
- Scorecard of GATE/GPAT
- Copy of bank passbook
- Caste certificate if the applicant belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PWD
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Copy of National Population Register (NPR) Card
The ICTE PG scholarship is a postgraduate scholarship that is awarded to applicants who have qualified for the GATE/GPAT examinations. To be eligible for this AICTE GATE scholarship, candidates must sign an agreement confirming that they would not withdraw from the course during its duration. The following section contains information on the eligibility requirements that candidates must meet in order to be eligible to receive scholarship benefits.
- In order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have a valid GATE/GPAT score.
- Candidates must have been accepted as normal students into a full-time AICTE-approved engineering, architecture, or pharmacy programme such as a Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture, Master of Pharmacy, or Master of Technology in Biotechnology.
- The eligible candidates must be admitted into AICTE-approved institutes or university departments in order to be considered for advancement.
- Also excluded from consideration for the AICTE GATE scholarship are students who have been admitted to approved programmes before or after the validity of the GATE/GPAT exam.
- AICTE GATE scholarship funds are not available to those who have applied for admission under non-sponsored categories, management quotas, or as international students, among other reasons.
Q: How many working hours per week needed for selected candidates?
AICTE Postgraduate Scholarship recipients are required to work 8 to 10 hours per week on tasks connected to teaching and research, which are allocated to them by the Institute, in order to maintain their scholarship.
Q: Do part-time courses are eligible for this scholarship?
This AICTE scholarship is not available to individuals who are pursuing part-time degrees.
In case of any query regarding the AICTE GATE Scholarship, the applicants can send their queries on the email ID or call on the phone number mentioned below.
Email: [email protected]
Phone no.: 011-29581000
For any technical issues in the AICTE portal, contact on:
Phone no.: 011-29581333 (between 9.30 am to 5.30 pm)
The apply link is given below: